Xonar SE is a PCIe gaming sound card built with high-quality components to satisfy gamers who demand exceptional sound for the best gaming and multimedia experiences. Xonar SE delivers 5.1-channel, 192kHz/24-bit hi-res audio output with a high 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and comes with a built-in 300ohm headphone amplifier that provides rich, detailed sound and defined bass.
- 5.1 channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio with a 300ohm headphone amp for detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass
- Realtek ALC1220X codec delivers a crystal clear 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- ASUS Hyper Grounding technology ensures minimal audio distortion and interference
- Xonar Audio Center enables full audio control via an intuitive, spacious interface
- Included low profile bracket allows the Xonar to fit perfectly into most systems
- Enjoy 192kHz/24-bit hi-res audio in cinematic, 5.1-channel surround
With up to 5.1-channel output and support for 192kHz/24-bit hi-res audio, Xonar SE lets you enjoy truly cinematic sound while gaming, watching movies and listening to music.
- 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
Xonar SE delivers an exceptional audio signal with a 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for 32-times greater clarity than average onboard audio chips.
- Integrated headphone amplifier reveals every audio detail
Since many gamers choose to play wearing headphones, Xonar SE features a high-quality, 300ohm headphone amplifier that delivers detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass.
- Hyper Grounding technology
Exclusive ASUS Hyper Grounding PCB fabrication ensures strong signal insulation to reduce distortion and interference, also known as component crosstalk.
- Take complete control with Xonar Audio Center
Xonar SE features the Xonar Audio Center software suite for full control over every aspect of sound, from equalization (EQ) to 5.1-speaker level-balancing, and provides a user-friendly experience via an inviting and intuitive interface.
- Works perfectly with Windows 10
Xonar SE is fully compatible with Windows 10 and features Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) support, ensuring a great audio experience with minimal setup hassles.
- Bundled low-profile bracket to fit a mini chassis
Xonar SE is only half the height of regular cards, so it comes with an interchangeable metal bracket to fit smaller cases.
|Product Description ||ASUS XONAR SE - sound card|
|System Requirements ||Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10|
|Device Type ||Sound card - low profile|
|Enclosure Type ||Internal|
|Interface Type ||PCI Express|
|Sound Output Mode ||5.1 channel surround|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio ||116 dB|
|Signal Processor ||CM6620A|
|Sample Rate ||44.1 kHz (min) - 192 kHz (max)|
|DAC Resolution ||24-bit|
|Sound Output Mode || 5.1 channel surround|
|DAC Resolution || 24-bit|
|Sample Rate || 44.1 kHz (min) - 192 kHz (max)|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio || 116 dB|
|Features || Headphone Amplifier, Hyper Grounding Technology, Smart Volume Normalizer, Magic Voice, Xear 3D Virtual Speaker Shifter, Xear Surround|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces || 1 x speakers (side surround) - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm |
1 x speakers (front surround) - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
1 x speakers (rear) - mini-phone 3.5 mm
1 x audio line-in/microphone - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
2 x audio line-in - 4 pin MPC
1 x SPDIF output - TOSLINK
|Device Type || Sound card - low profile|
|Form Factor || Internal|
|Interface Type || PCI Express|
|Included Accessories || Low-profile bracket|
|Compliant Standards || WHQL|
|Processor / Memory|
|Signal Processor || CM6620A|
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software || Drivers & Utilities, ROG Xonar Audio Center|
|OS Required || Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10|