The no-compromise VR headset. Realistic visuals. Immersive soundscapes. Superb tracking and performance. Developed in collaboration with Valve and Microsoft, our breakthrough headset delivers a more immersive experience. Ergonomically designed for comfort. Optimized for compatibility. Introducing the new standard in VR.
- Equipped with industry-leading lenses and speakers from Valve, our HMD provides high quality resolution and fully immersive spatial audio. With mura-free, 2160 x 2160 LCD panels per eye, you can now see more detail than ever before.
- Get maximum comfort for longer wear time. With flexible material, increased cushion size and lenses that can be adjusted for different eye distances, each user experiences a custom fit regardless of face size and shape.
- Looking for access across any and all VR content? With compatibility across both SteamVR and Windows Mixed Reality, seamless access to everything VR is now within reach. All with quick and painless setup.
- With four cameras built into the headset and no external sensors required, you can now track more movement no matter how extreme. And with a smaller and more ergonomic design, our controllers are more natural and comfortable to hold onto.
- Improved Controller Tracking
Get improved tracking below the waist with 30% more vertical area coverage.
- Extended Cable Compatibility
The 6M cable is now compatible with all AMD systems. Intel systems continue to be compatible.
- New Adjustable Facemask
With the new adjustable eye relief facemask, you can easily customize your eye distance from the lenses to get an improved visual experience.
|Product Description ||HP Reverb G2 - virtual reality system - 2.89"|
|Features ||4 x cameras|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) ||8.4 cm x 18.6 cm x 7.5 cm|
|Weight ||550 g|
|Device Type ||Virtual reality system - 2.89"|
|Native Resolution ||2160 x 2160 at 90 Hz|
|Input Connectors ||DisplayPort, USB-C|
|Field of View ||114°|
|Resolution per Eye ||2.89" - 2160 x 2160|
|Type || Speakers|
|Interfaces || USB-C 3.0 |
|Display Type || Virtual reality system|
|Diagonal Size || 2.89"|
|Built-in Devices || 4 x cameras|
|Native Resolution || 2160 x 2160 at 90 Hz|
|Features || Pulse Backlight technology, RGB sub-pixels|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) || 8.4 cm x 18.6 cm x 7.5 cm|
|Weight || 550 g|
|Features || Built-in motion sensor, Accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, Bluetooth interface|
|Cables Included || DisplayPort / USB-C cable - 6 m |
1 x Mini DisplayPort-DisplayPort adapter
|Software / System Requirements|
|OS Required || Windows 10|
|Resolution per Eye || 2160 x 2160|
|Diagonal Size per Eye || 2.89"|
|Field of View || 114°|
|Features || Fresnel-Aspherical lenses, replaceable face cushions|