As the market leader in 3LCD technology, Epson continues to improve its high-brightness laser projectors with even smaller and more compact display solutions. EB-L730U delivers even more effective, practical and creative display applications across a number of different industries.
- 7000-lumen brightness: crisp images and bright colors, even in well-lit rooms
- WUXGA resolution: sharp Full HD images for excellent clarity
- Futureproofed connectivity options: 4K input support, HDMI, HDBaseT, integrated Wi-Fi and screen mirroring
- Easy, flexible installation: lightweight and compact design with wide lens shift
- Supports social distancing: scalable display size of up to 500 inches
- Bright, cost-effective display solution
Providing bolder, brighter, more engaging and impactful displays even in brightly-lit environments, EB-L730U offers impressive 7000-lumen brightness and WUXGA Full HD resolution. This means that users can upgrade to laser performance and reliability with reduced power consumption, without paying a premium. It also features 4K input support, detail enhancement technology, edge blending and wide lens shift to fit challenging installation environments. EB-L730U is capable of up to 500-inch displays without any reduction in clarity or vivid detail.
- Enhanced connectivity
This display solution offers many different ways to connect, show multiple sources simultaneously and present wirelessly. The EB-L730U comes equipped with futureproofed connectivity options including HDMI and HDBaseT with 4K signal support, 5GHz wireless with enterprise security, upgraded Miracast, built-in media player and support for Epson's ELPWP10 wireless presentation system.
|Product Description ||Epson EB-L730U - 3LCD projector|
|Device Type ||3LCD projector|
|Device Type || 3LCD projector|
|Networking || Ethernet|
|Keystone Correction Direction || Vertical|
|Power Source || AC|
|Video Interfaces || HDMI, HDBaseT|