A compact, cost-effective solution that can manage up to 50 Nuclias Connect access points and 20 IP cameras, most suited to locations where a dedicated PC or server might not be practical.
- D-Link's centralized management software-based solution, Nuclias Connect, allows total network management with ease
- View up to 20 camera streams in live time at once
- H.265 doubles compression efficiency and lowers the cost of storage and transmission
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- USB 2.0 port for video exports and configuration back up
- Deploy and manage up to 50 access points and 20 IP cameras centrally
- Fully functioning integrated Network Video Recorder (NVR) and Wireless Controller
- SATA Port allows integration of an HDD (up to 5 TB) to store IP camera footage for later review
- Single Sign On does away with multiple usernames and passwords Log in one time to access all aspects of your network
- Supports FOTA for firmware upgrade
- Free Nuclias Connect remote centralized management software
D-Link's Nuclias Connect is a centralized management and analytics solution that brings convenience, control, customizability and cost-effective scaling to SMB (small-medium-sized business) networks. It enables network monitoring, management, and device configuration through a single, easy-to-use software interface. What's more - it's free to download and there are no licensing or support fees. Easily manage your network, anytime, anywhere.
- A refreshing take on network management
Management tasks are centralized for greater convenience, as well as being automatable, so administrators and business owners can get back to what is important. These features make the DNH-200 highly suited to remote deployment where either dedicated onsite staff are unavailable, or servers, PCs and other devices to host the software may not be viable.
- Big things come in small packages
Don't be deceived by the DNH-200's unassuming size and looks. It's a powerful piece of kit with highly concentrated capabilities. It rolls two essential pieces of equipment for any SMB - a Wireless LAN Controller and an NVR - into one piece of kit, especially helpful when on a tight budget. Besides effortlessly managing up to 50 access points, it also supports 20 IP cameras.
- Doubles up as a fully functional NVR
The DNH-200 is on hand to serve all sorts of business needs, including surveillance. With all the capabilities of a fully functioning Network Video Recorder, it's a real 2 for 1.
- 5 terabytes of storage
A SATA slot allows integration of a Hard Disk with memory of up to 5 TB. Store weeks or even months of high-quality, high-framerate surveillance footage, including audio, for review at a later date.
- H.265/H.264 support
Significantly reduce bandwidth and storage requirements which effectively lowers infrastructure costs and ultimately makes high-resolution surveillance systems more affordable.
- Supports 20 camera feeds
H.265 doubles compression efficiency and lowers the cost of storage and transmission
- The beating heart of your network
At the heart of your network is the DNH-200 Wireless Controller and NVR, or 'Nuclias Connect Hub Plus'. It centralizes all aspects of your Access Points, Surveillance cameras' provisioning and management, allowing them to work together as a team. Features such as self-organizing, self-optimizing and self-healing keep the network performing at its peak.
|Product Description ||Nuclias Connect Hub Plus - network management device|
|Form Factor ||Rack-mountable|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) ||27 cm x 14 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Weight ||865 g|
|Power ||AC 100-240 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Device Type ||Network management device|
|Data Link Protocol ||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
There are no documents available for this product
|Min Operating Temperature || 0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature || 40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating || 90% (non-condensing)|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces || 1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 |
1 x console - RJ-45
1 x USB 2.0
|Device Type || Network management device|
|Width || 27 cm|
|Depth || 14 cm|
|Height || 3.5 cm|
|Weight || 865 g|
|Compliant Standards || FCC Class A certified, RoHS, WEEE, LVD, RCM|
|Form Factor || Rack-mountable|
|Connectivity Technology || Wired|
|Digital Video Format || H.264, H.265|
|Data Link Protocol || Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Network / Transport Protocol || SMTP, FTP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP, HTTPs, IPv4, IPv6|
|Remote Management Protocol || Telnet, SSH, CLI|
|Status Indicators || Power, HDD activity|
|Features || Fanless, NTP server, DHCP client, Firmware Over-the-Air (FOTA), NTP client|
|Power Device || External power adapter|
|Voltage Required || AC 100-240 V (50/60 Hz)|