The TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with space-grade lubricant that are sealed to IP5X standards. And it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you're looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
- Built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the NVIDIA Turing architecture to supercharge your favorite games
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation
- Compact design maximizes compatibility
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games
- IP5X dust resistance: keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you'll never need that deep clean.
- Space-grade lubricant: improved lubricity
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology: precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- Protective backplate: no flexing
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
- 144-hour validation program
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. ASUS also carries out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology: smooth operator
This graphics card supports NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
|Product Description ||ASUS TUF-GTX1650-4GD6-GAMING - graphics card - GF GTX 1650 - 4 GB|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) ||4.56 cm x 20.45 cm x 12.49 cm|
|Device Type ||Graphics card|
|Max Resolution ||7680 x 4320|
|Memory ||4 GB GDDR6|
|API Supported ||OpenGL 4.6|
|Max Monitors Supported ||3|
|Interfaces ||DisplayPort |
|Bus Type ||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine ||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650|
|Memory Interface ||128-bit|
|Core Clock ||1410 MHz|
|CUDA Cores ||896|
|Boost Clock ||1620 MHz|
|Device Type || Graphics card|
|Bus Type || PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650|
|Core Clock || 1410 MHz|
|Boost Clock || 1620 MHz|
|CUDA Cores || 896|
|Max Resolution || 7680 x 4320|
|Max Monitors Supported || 3|
|Interfaces || DisplayPort |
|API Supported || OpenGL 4.6|
|Features || NVIDIA G-Sync ready, AUTO-EXTREME technology, NVIDIA Ansel, NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, NVIDIA G-Sync HDR ready, 2.3-slot Fan Cooler, HDCP|
|Size || 4 GB|
|Technology || GDDR6 SDRAM|
|Bus Width || 128-bit|
|Software Included || Display drivers, ASUS GPU Tweak II, XSplit Gamecaster 2, WTFast Gamers Private Network (6 months Premium licence), NVIDIA GeForce Experience|
|Compliant Standards || IP5X, DisplayPort 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|Width || 4.56 cm|
|Depth || 20.45 cm|
|Height || 12.49 cm|
|Required Power Supply || 300 W|