This product has not yet been categorised. The specifications provided should be used as a guideline only.
Free standard courier delivery is included. If the item is large or heavy an extra shipping charge may be applied and we will contact you first before confirming your order.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any more information regarding this product.
Please also read our Terms and Conditions. If the product delivered is not as described please advise us immediately.
ALOGIC Cat6 snagless patch cables are ideal to handle ultra-high speed and multi-gigabit protocols to transfer large volumes of voice, data, video and communications signals. ALOGIC CAT6 cables can help to improve the networks speeds by reducing impedance loss and network return loss in your network by as much as 4%. The cables consist of 4 pairs of 24 AWG insulated copper conductors separated by a cross to maintain a uniform distance between them which leads to improved cross talk performance, low insertion loss and higher data rates. Gold-plated connectors ensure crystal clear transmission and the custom designed snagless boot protects the cable from any damage during installation.
- CAT6 cables are A-Tick compliant with ACMA requirements
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, and 1000Base-T network
- Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions
- Snagless molded connectors to protect the RJ45 retaining clips from damage during installation
There are no documents available for this product